July 17, 2024

TRIPURA STAR NEWS

Tripura's Latest News, Views & News Portal

School Students Hospitalised For Food Poisoning After Eating Hostel Food.

Spread the love

Agartala, 20th of June, 2024 : The students of Government Bodhjung Girls High Secondary School at Banamalipur, Agartala hostel who were admitted at the GB hospital after they complained of food poisoning on Thursday (20th June, 2024) morning. As per the information received, that the students of Maharaja Bir Bikram Welfare Society Hostel suddenly started vomiting after going to Bodhjung Girls High Secondary School and more than 12 students fell ill. Afterwards, they were brought to GB Hospital by ambulance. As per the latest information, they are undergoing treatment at Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital (G.B. hospital).

About The Author