Teliamura, 7th of February 2024 : The fire in Paddy Straws stack, the entire area including the residential house was saved from the major fire. The incident took place on Wednesday (7th February, 2024) morning in DM Colony area under Teliamura Police Station. According to the details of the incident, the local residents witnessed the fire in the paddy straws stack of Girendra Roy of DM Colony area. Local womens including the owner of paddy straws stack tried to control the fire by water in buckets. Later the incident was informed to fire brigade personnel over this occurrence. The fire brigade personnel arrived on the spot after receiving the information. The fire spread to the other side. The fire brigade personnel and local residents brought the fire under control with joint efforts. Afterwards the residents got relief. It is assumed that this fire may be caused by cigarette or something like that, according to fire brigade personnel.