Over the years, Tripura has set an exemplary trend of higher poll percentage in the Assembly Elections. Elections are always held in festive mood in the State.
Voter turnout analysis shows that there are 929 Polling Stations in Tripura where the voter turnout was below 88% in last General Assembly Election. District wise breakup of such Polling stations is –
|Sl||Name of District||Number of Polling Stations|
|1.||West Tripura District||204|
|5.||South Tripura District||38|
|8.||North Tripura District||178|
Therefore, during the General Election 2023, special focus will be given on these 929 Polling Stations through:
- Intensive SVEEP campaigns will be taken up in these Polling Station areas.
- Focus on Urban Youth to participate in large numbers.
- Special awareness programs on EVMs & VVPATs will be taken up in all such polling station areas.
- The Officials of Election Department, District Election Officers, Electoral Registration Officers will visit the senior citizen, persons with disability and handover greetings along with an appeal to cast their vote.
- All requisite arrangements like ramp, wheelchair, separate queues etc. will be arranged at every polling station to facilitate the Senior Citizens and Persons with Disability.
- Special security measures like frequent visit by Civil & Police Sector Officers, AROs, ROs, SPs and DEOs, area domination by CAPF for confidence building of the voters etc. will be ensured so that voters can come out and cast their vote in peaceful manner.
By all-round efforts from all stakeholders, it would be possible to achieve the target of 92% voter turnout during the Assembly Elections 2023.
Debdaru Police Officials Conducted Friendly Cricket Match.
Hajj Pilgrims Leaves From Tripura.
Hon’ble Mayor Of AMC Dipak Majumder Chaired The Meeting With AMC Corporators And Officials.