May 30, 2023


Tripura's Latest News, Views & News Portal

A 30 Year Old Lady Died In Electrocution While Charging Her Mobile Phone.

Spread the love

30-year-old indigenous lady from Reang community has been died prematurely due to electrocution while charging her mobile phone at home today (22nd October, 2022). This tragic incident took place on Saturday in Kurma village area of ​​Amarpur under Gomati district, Tripura. According to the details of the incident, the woman was electrocuted when the charger exploded while charging her mobile phone at home. The dead woman’s name is Swajanti Reang.

The father of the dead woman said that his daughter died at home due to electrocution. Even then, other family members brought the dead woman to Amarpur sub-district hospital in a hurry. Meanwhile, the district BJP general secretary Prashant Poddar rushed to the police station of Amarpur Birganj after receiving the news of the incident.​ The police of Amarpur Birganj police station are investigating whether there is any mystery behind the woman’s death.​ However, in this tragic incident, a shad­ow of sorrow prevailed over the entire Amarpur subdivision. After the postmortem the dead body will be handed over to the relatives of the deceased.